Don't Worry. We Got Your Back!!
* Some reasons why your payment may have been declined:
- You typed a number wrong.
- You chose an incorrect expiration date.
- There is some kind of a fraud hold on the card. This happens sometimes when the credit card company sees a transaction they don’t believe fits your normal buying pattern and they are worried that it might be fraud. Call your card company to resolve this issue.
- There is some other type of problem with the credit card account. For example, a restriction placed on it by the credit card company that it may not be used outside your country, or insufficient funds available. Call your card company to resolve this issue.